Anyone with a Jan-Mar estimate gotten invite to configure?

JATL

Country
Country
Can’t wait to get mine seeing all of the details and pictures. Reserved in store the afternoon prior to the announcement.

NJ3

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I'm a GA owner and still haven't received my invite. I reserved online earlier this year. I have the Dec - Feb delivery dates.

chojn1

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
So far the invites and deliveries have gone to California owners who reserved on 3/31 (both online and in store). Not all those owners' reservations have been filled.

My guess is the next group would be the California owners who reserved after 3/31.

The good news, at least in California anyway, is invitation to delivery can be less than a week.
Also California owners represent about half of US owners.

The following group would probably be owners in western states.

Model 3 invites spreadsheet

The estimates is more what you'd call "guidelines" than actual rules.
Set a spell, Take your shoes off. Enjoy the show.

Last edited:

Ken Voss

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I’m December - February and haven’t been.

They’re still in the November - January queue right now.
Same here... Dec-Feb, in California, in line on day 1 at 2:00 PM. I am hopeful that, I will configure in early February (about a month from now) with Delivery in March.

RogerG

Country
Country
Also in the Dec-Feb estimate but no config notice. Does anyone know if we do factory pick up will we move up? I am in NJ, but would fly to SF, pick it up and drive cross country, southern route. I am a Model S owner with 96000 miles on the odometer with very minimal issues so am confident I could take a brand new Model 3 on such an adventure!

Ken Voss

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Also in the Dec-Feb estimate but no config notice. Does anyone know if we do factory pick up will we move up? I am in NJ, but would fly to SF, pick it up and drive cross country, southern route. I am a Model S owner with 96000 miles on the odometer with very minimal issues so am confident I could take a brand new Model 3 on such an adventure!
A "Factory" pick up is not possible, in The San Francisco bay area there are two delivery censers , one of them happens to be a few miles south of teh Fremont factory but this is not a factory pickup

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Can’t wait to get mine seeing all of the details and pictures. Reserved in store the afternoon prior to the announcement.
Sadly I'm in the same Jan-Mar timeframe as you, but it's looking less and less likely. I'll be very happy when the first Model 3s get delivered to non-Tesla owners! That will be a very good sign. Like you, I stood in line later in the day, but I'm in California, so hoping that will get it to be sooner.

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm Jan-March and no invite yet. My hope is invite in late January for late February delivery. But if that's the case they need to get those Dec-Feb invites out ASAP!
I hope you're right! But I do think it's wishful thinking, especially if you're not in CA. I'll be thrilled to get mine by March but I'm trying to be realistic since deliveries to non-Tesla owners haven't even started yet.