Anyone trading in their Leaf for the Model 3 ?

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE

M3MD

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Jason from EV support / puget sound solar, has 2 friends interested in buying a used Leaf. He says they may be able to pay more than trade in value. If interested, send me a message and I will give you his contact info.

SalisburySam

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Not trading in but selling 2012SL LEAF. Black, 12,800 miles, no damage, clean, one owner (me) in North Carolina.

UPDATE: keeping the LEAF! Surprised the heck out of me as we anticipated selling the LEAF as soon as we took delivery of the Model 3. The Model 3 did replace my 2014 Toyota Venza, since sold. With the exception of my 1964 Ford Thunderbird, we're now an EV household. The LEAF has proven itself to be a terrific in-town vehicle and a great 2nd vehicle for the very few times we need that. And it has three advantages over the Model 3: heated steering wheel, is not bothered by standard car washes, and much easier to get in and out of. For trips within its albeit very limited range, it is comfy, very cheap to operate, and the go-to vehicle for us. And beyond that limited range, the Model 3 is, well, just awesome.

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
late to the game, but I am selling my 2011SL Leaf, Silver, ~64K mi, has some small dents and scratches. On the bright side, the battery was replaced under warranty late 2016 and now has the lizard pack and still 12 bars. pm if interested.