Any way to get a window sticker or price of options. Just trying to see what my car was new

save_300_dollars_ev_dot_energy

Jasper

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
I bought a used 2014 P85+ last week and just curious if there's a way to get a window sticker or able to find the list price by adding up the options the car was sold with.

Attachments

• CAR OPTION CODES.jpg
    CAR OPTION CODES.jpg
    124.3 KB · Views: 33

garsh

🐦🦆🦅🐧 🐓🦃🦉🦢🦜
Moderator 📌
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Contact Tesla and ask if they can send it to you. You'll need your VIN. Go here and click on the little "chat" bubble in the bottom-right corner to chat with them.

Jasper

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Contact Tesla and ask if they can send it to you. You'll need your VIN. Go here and click on the little "chat" bubble in the bottom-right corner to chat with them.
Thank you very much, I'll see what they can do.

Jasper

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
They said the window sticker is only available to the original owner.

• Informative
Reactions: garsh

Bigriver

Top-Contributor 👍🏻
Ludicrous Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model X
@Jasper, I thought the internet archive, Wayback Machine, might be of some help, but I do not see any captures of the Tesla site as early as 2014. Here is one for 2016. While it is 2 years after yours, it is still more representative of the pricing and options than now. Also keep in mind that Tesla often regrouped options, and sometimes including options within the base price that were once separate items. Sometimes they increased the base price a bit to accommodate this, sometimes not.

Jasper

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
@Jasper, I thought the internet archive, Wayback Machine, might be of some help, but I do not see any captures of the Tesla site as early as 2014. Here is one for 2016. While it is 2 years after yours, it is still more representative of the pricing and options than now. Also keep in mind that Tesla often regrouped options, and sometimes including options within the base price that were once separate items. Sometimes they increased the base price a bit to accommodate this, sometimes not.

Thank you very much, that gives me some insight.