Any SoCal Invitees have their Estimator selected for Standard Battery or AWD?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Brokedoc

Kick-Gas Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Many SoCal owner non-employees have already gotten invites. Just curious if any of these people had Standard Battery or AWD selected in their Estimator page? Tesla used to say that the selection won’t affect invite status or your place in line but the removed that wording. I’m just curious being that once the invite is received, you can choose to delay your order for later features that are yet TBD.

I will be waiting for Standard battery and possibly AWD (depending on price and availability date and tax rebate eligibility) but would I rather have the invite so that I can log into that page and play with my configs instead of not getting the invite later because of my choice on the Estimator page.

EBMCS03

Country
Country
Ive been wondering that too. I am waiting for the standard and chose the standard option online. But was thinking of changing it to first production haha.

But then again I don’t want to make Tesla think there’s more ppl wanting the long range and delaying the start of the standard. I want them to start the standard range as soon as possible.