Any Model 3 in Tucson?

RichEV

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
I did briefly see a Silver Metallic Model 3 a few days ago on Sabino Canyon Rd. Hopefully more in the area soon.

NathanBrown

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm going to be in town for a week, working at the gem shows, and would LOVE to meet up with anyone in town who's taken delivery.
I'm from Ohio, and a first day reservation holder. Dying to see one in person!

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I haven't seen one yet in town. But now that you mentioned it I'll be on the lookout, it's kind of like looking for a bigfoot, there are rumored to exist but nobody can prove it....lol!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Uh, you may have seen mine. . .lucky enough to have taken delivery of red Model 3 in Tempe on February 15th. Unfortunately no road trips yet (other than the drive home from PHX) - but the commute to work in Tucson has definitely improved!

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Uh, you may have seen mine. . .lucky enough to have taken delivery of red Model 3 in Tempe on February 15th. Unfortunately no road trips yet (other than the drive home from PHX) - but the commute to work in Tucson has definitely improved!
The red one I saw was a few weeks back, coming down Twin Peaks close to I-10 in the afternoon. Makes me so jealous!! Congrats on the car, can't wait to get mine!

RichEV

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Saw a Pearl White w/ Aeros (my probable config) at Tohono Chul on Monday. Visitors from Missoula, MT. Had a nice chat.

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
On the way home from work I saw a Blue Model 3 on I-10 with a custom plate that said "Spacexy". Also in the last two days there has been a truckload of Model 3's each day driving Eastbound through Tucson on I-10. Can't wait to get mine and add one more running around town!

jims

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Saw a Pearl White w/ Aeros (my probable config) at Tohono Chul on Monday. Visitors from Missoula, MT. Had a nice chat.
Hey Rich, That was my wife you chatted with. Glad to see that your delivery is tomorrow. In Seattle I presume. Our 4000 mile road trip was awesome. No regrets on the 3. Way better than I expected. I'm sure you'll be pleased.

Rathar

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We took delivery of a Blue 2 weeks ago in Jefferson Park by the Med center. Signed up for the EVehicles week thing on September 14th at the Main Library. Be glad to give test drives! 481-8747

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
We took delivery of a Blue 2 weeks ago in Jefferson Park by the Med center. Signed up for the EVehicles week thing on September 14th at the Main Library. Be glad to give test drives! 481-8747

Welcome to the forum!

I didn't know there was an EVehicle event on the 14th, I'm out of town that weekend otherwise I would of been there. Which library is the event at?

3V Pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm out of town starting the 5th. I have enjoyed the electric drive weeks in the past. In fact, the first Tesla I sat in was at an event behind Bookmans on Speedway around 4 years ago.

In case you don't know, there is the Southern Arizona Tesla Facebook group:

https://m.facebook.com/groups/579336755569814?ref=bookmarks&soft=search
Thanks for the info, I'm aware of the club and have been to several events. Great people! I'm going to the Titan Missile Museum event next Saturday with them. If you go to any of the other club events I'm sure I'll see you there.