Any lurkers here among very first non-owners to get configuration invite?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
Country
Per the title, would love to know if anyone here is among the lucky first few non-owners to get the invite. If so, where did you reserve and how early in line were you on 3/31/16?

I did reserve on 3/31/16 in store in the Bay Area but didn't want to wake up early and wait in line so I did it after the crowd cleared at around noon. Might be paying the price for my laziness now. :p

ng0

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I'm sure there are tons. A friend of mine stood in line day 1 (about 40-50 people back) here in San Diego and got his invite. He lurks on this forum on occasion. I'm jealous, but I guess I'll continue to wait patiently.

Country
Country
Per the title, would love to know if anyone here is among the lucky first few non-owners to get the invite. If so, where did you reserve and how early in line were you on 3/31/16?

I did reserve on 3/31/16 in store in the Bay Area but didn't want to wake up early and wait in line so I did it after the crowd cleared at around noon. Might be paying the price for my laziness now. :p
Yep! Line waiter, about 200th in line in Mission Viejo, CA

Country
Country
I was 24th in line on 3/31/2016 in Florida. Got the invite a couple days ago, but clicked on "Hold My Place" button as there is no light-colored interior available now.

rsbell

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
<10 in line at Burbank. Got my invite but already configured with a friend’s (owner) invite on 1-24, so I’m holding MY invite until AWD/performance version. At that point I’ll either give the first 3 to the wife, sell it, or just keep my first production 3 and give my invite to a friend or family member.

Archer

Country
Country
I got invite and was probably 150ish in line in Houston, TX on 03/31/16. Friend who was right behind me did not get invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.