Any lurkers here among very first non-owners to get configuration invite?

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• A statement from the Founder of Tesla Owners Online:

TOO is, and remains, strongly committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion and we see no place for hatred and discrimination in our communities.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Country
Country
Per the title, would love to know if anyone here is among the lucky first few non-owners to get the invite. If so, where did you reserve and how early in line were you on 3/31/16?

I did reserve on 3/31/16 in store in the Bay Area but didn't want to wake up early and wait in line so I did it after the crowd cleared at around noon. Might be paying the price for my laziness now. :p

ng0

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I'm sure there are tons. A friend of mine stood in line day 1 (about 40-50 people back) here in San Diego and got his invite. He lurks on this forum on occasion. I'm jealous, but I guess I'll continue to wait patiently.

Country
Country
Per the title, would love to know if anyone here is among the lucky first few non-owners to get the invite. If so, where did you reserve and how early in line were you on 3/31/16?

I did reserve on 3/31/16 in store in the Bay Area but didn't want to wake up early and wait in line so I did it after the crowd cleared at around noon. Might be paying the price for my laziness now. :p
Yep! Line waiter, about 200th in line in Mission Viejo, CA

Country
Country
I was 24th in line on 3/31/2016 in Florida. Got the invite a couple days ago, but clicked on "Hold My Place" button as there is no light-colored interior available now.

rsbell

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
<10 in line at Burbank. Got my invite but already configured with a friend’s (owner) invite on 1-24, so I’m holding MY invite until AWD/performance version. At that point I’ll either give the first 3 to the wife, sell it, or just keep my first production 3 and give my invite to a friend or family member.

Archer

Country
Country
I got invite and was probably 150ish in line in Houston, TX on 03/31/16. Friend who was right behind me did not get invite.

Status
Not open for further replies.