Any Gamers? Horizon Forza 4

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Dan D

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Curious if there are any gamers on the forum - dumb question I'm sure. I am not a huge gamer but I have always loved good car driving games and most of the sports games... the NHL games, Tiger Woods, etc. Currently sporting an Xbox One S.

Horizon Forza 3 had a Tesla Model S P90 D. I bought that as soon as I had enough 'money'. It's a tough car to win races in - it's heavier and doesn't handle nearly as well as it's competition on the game. But the car looks great.

Just got Horizon Forza 4 yesterday from Santa Claus. After a few hours of playing, I still only have 2 cars and haven't even been able to open the "Garage" for additional car purchases. I am curious if anyone has this game and how they're doing for cars. Is there a Model 3 in this game? I kind of doubt it - the game has been out for probably 4 months.

If you like car-driving games, Horizon Forza comes highly recommended from me. The cars and driving experience is amazing. The cars are perfect all the way down to the minor interior and engine compartment details.

jvmoore1

Country
Country
my oldest got the ultimate edition for Christmas yesterday as well as a driving wheel. he was ecstatic all day. it was the only thing he wanted.