"Anti-Musk Bros" drive WSJ to delete his twitter account as punishment for writing a positive review

KarenRei

Top-Contributor
Country
Country

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Note - it has not been confirmed that he deleted his own twitter account yet.

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
The account was deleted after he was relentlessly harassed and forced to defend his review. What other (realistic) possibility could there be?
That somebody used "social hacking" to convince twitter to delete the account.
That somebody managed to crack/guess his twitter password and deleted the account.

Dr. J

Private
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Looks like he was spending a lot of time replying to them on specific issues, so it's possible he just got tired of it, needed to get work done. He'll probably resurface (based on nothing but speculation).

Elon is becoming an interesting sociological phenomenon. I just read Ashlee Vance's biography; quite revealing. I think Elon is beginning to scare people--change is hard.

KarenRei

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Looks like he was spending a lot of time replying to them on specific issues, so it's possible he just got tired of it, needed to get work done. He'll probably resurface (based on nothing but speculation).

Elon is becoming an interesting sociological phenomenon. I just read Ashlee Vance's biography; quite revealing. I think Elon is beginning to scare people--change is hard.
He didn't delete a post or make his account private. He deleted the whole account. And it's not a brand new account, either; he's clearly had it for a while.