Another one down (rear-end collision)

Country
Country
Well, add me to the list.

Got hit in traffic yesterday - car took it like a champ, and the person behind me never hit the brake (and admitted such to the cops / insurance)

Dropped it off at shop today to get an estimate. Good news - the shop already has a spare trunk lid, so that's one part we won't have to order...

Tail lights, camera all still working. Two of my distance sensors fell into the bumper, so they always read that I'm about to back into something...

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wasn't one of the last ones posted here in Pennsylvania?

I'm glad you're okay and hope you get your car repaired quickly. Did the other driver say why they didn't attempt to brake?

Dr. J

Private
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Other drover told the police that his foot slipped off the brake and onto the accelerator.
I'm surprised there's not a "Tesla involved in sudden acceleration" headline. j/k! Glad you're OK, sorry about the car. Really hurts me being a blue one!

jsanford

Eloise the 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
is it just more boneheaded drivers, tiny rear lights on 3 or it just stops too well...
People driving when they shouldn’t. If you can’t keep your foot on the correct pedal, then you’re not physically capable of driving any more.

msjulie

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
People driving when they shouldn’t. If you can’t keep your foot on the correct pedal, then you’re not physically capable of driving any more.
Well I don't disagree but I think it's more like actually not paying any kind of attention while driving.. ;(