Anna goes to the beauty parlor

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

SR22pilot

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anna arrived in town looking pretty good. Still, I figured it was time for the beauty parlor. Fortunately, Atlanta Protective Films had a cancellation and they slid Anna in. They did an awesome job.

After the local visit it was time for a road trip to Brian Burnworth and Peachstate Detail. Thanks Brian for getting me in and taking fine care of Anna.

I highly recommend both firms. No connection to either other than being a happy customer of each one.

car-at-brians-jpg.16285
car-home-jpg.16286

Mosess

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
That is one beautiful machine. What kinda work did they do for you?
I got PPF done by Luminex Lighting in Lilburn. The guy did a great job and price very well.

Now i'm looking for a good place that can do hand washes periodically and will not charge an arm and a leg.

Bryan@Peachstate Detail

TOO Advertiser
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
That is one beautiful machine. What kinda work did they do for you?
I got PPF done by Luminex Lighting in Lilburn. The guy did a great job and price very well.

Now i'm looking for a good place that can do hand washes periodically and will not charge an arm and a leg.
Paint correction on the unfilmed areas and application of Gtechniq Crystal Serum Ultra to paint, film and wheels.