Current Android Mobile App Updates List - Newest 3.10.5 - Minor Fixes and Improvements / Upgrades (4/21/2020)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

aronth5

Country
Country
Same here.

I wonder if it's Android version and/or hardware features related? I recall a couple months ago that I was not able to see 3.10.2 because my phone lacked NFC support (which was added with that app release).
Tried it on both my Galaxy 8 and 10 both running the latest OS.

Klaus-rf

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Android app 3.10.3 is out with "minor fixes and improvements," along with the "Upgrades" option on the main menu.

There's no Apple Pay integration (as you'd expect), but you can pay by credit card.

View attachment 31279

Anyone susceptible to impulse purchases while bored and staring at their phones should probably avoid this screen. :)
Just instaled . .10.3 version on Android. The Upgrades page shows "You have all the available upgrades."

Perscitus

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Stuck on 3.10.3.390 (Dec-17) here*. Uninstall reinstall didnt do anything. All other software updating just fine.

* Android 10 device with most hardware bells and whistles and Feb 2020 security patch.

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Stuck on 3.10.3.390 (Dec-17) here*. Uninstall reinstall didnt do anything. All other software updating just fine.

* Android 10 device with most hardware bells and whistles and Feb 2020 security patch.
Likewise. Has anyone here installed 10.4 within the last couple of days? Seems like it isn't available for anyone at the moment.

I imagine we'll have to see 10.4 very soon, since it has support for Model Y and Model Y deliveries are beginning Wednesday...

Perscitus

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
A new Samsung S20 series, which has never seen a Tesla app install under its linked Playstore account also just pulled 3.10.3.390. So it is what it is.

Feathermerchant

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
My phone shows 3.10.3
The App store shows 3.10.4-396
It does not seem to be able to update though.

After turning off and on automatic updates, it allowed me to update.

WonkoTheSane

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Likewise. Has anyone here installed 10.4 within the last couple of days? Seems like it isn't available for anyone at the moment.

I imagine we'll have to see 10.4 very soon, since it has support for Model Y and Model Y deliveries are beginning Wednesday...
I have 10.4 and it now has trouble recognizing my phone for unlocking. Sometimes I need to open my phone for the car to see my phone.

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
I'm having Smart Summon (SS) issues. Connectivity's been going downhill for months and now won't work. I bought a Moto One Action late November and SS worked albeit erratically. It got so bad I returned my phone in February and got another of the same. Things didn't change. I've scoured the settings but can't see any issues. My provider is Speakout (7-11) which I believe routes through Rogers. I pay monthly for a data plan. I've raised it with Tesla service a couple of times and even used the technician's (OnePlus) phone but it wasn't much better. I've tried various configurations. For example today it worked with my M3 & phone on wifi when I was at the Tesla service centre. Using LTE, SS fails saying I need to move closer even when I'm in my car. However, it does work on regular summon. Explain that!
I have the latest Tesla App. My M3 is on 2020.8.3. Moto phone is Android 9 currently.
I suspect that the code validating the GPS locations is buggy. Is that in the app? Has anybody had a Moto phone with GPS issues?
A strange thing; the app used to state my M3 resided 'next door' until I got HW3. Then the app showed the correct address. But SS stopped working since then. I tried SS after the HW3 install (& the drive to calibrate AP) but the app stated the cameras were 'calibrating' for DAYS!
To say I'm frustrated is understating it.

screenshot_20200104-132135-png.33726

Last edited:

StromTrooperM3

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Has anybody had a Moto phone with GPS issues?
A strange thing; the app used to state my M3 resided 'next door' until I got HW3.
I have a Note 10+. I've been noticing strange issues from the "location" tab in the app. The blue gps dot floats all around the screen. The red triangle now consistently shows my car parked inside my house instead of the garage.

I don't use it often so I'm not sure when it started. It used to be dead accurate though.

Only real change is hw3...

Tried recalibrating GPS on my phone. Updated the app today. Deleted the app and reinstalled. Still inaccurate.

Haven't tried Smart Summon with hw3 yet