Allow me to introduce myself...

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Hey Y'all !

I love everything about Tesla. I bought a model 3 10 days ago and loved it so much that I decided it wouldn't be "enough" since i have a wife and baby and an SUV is what I really wanted. The plan was to buy the 3 cuz its more affordable and if I love the tesla so much I'd upgrade to an X in due time. That time came very quickly! While in the return window I put on 990 miles from going from NJ to Niagra falls and back. when I brought it back to Tesla for a full refund. Such an easy process (even though I got curb rash!)

2 days later I found a 2018 Model X P100D which I should be getting tomorrow ! I'm so excited and planning to drive it back down from NJ to Miami, Fl where I live.

Attachments

Bigriver

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Beautiful car! Welcome to this forum. It’s still heavily populated with model 3 owners, but there are also some X and S owners lurking around too. Feel free to ask any questions. There’s usually a lot to play with and figure out on these cars. About to turn over 30,000 miles on our X and we are still enjoying it immensely.

Love

Tesla Quad Cities
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Congrats! Welcome to the forum and to the Tesla family!