All weather floor liners?

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Installed my Husky "MOGO" mat set today and took a few pix to compare the ToughPro Mat coverage.

ToughPro:
  • PROS: Inexpensive, Good Fit, Cool Hex Pattern, Fairly-Easy To Clean
  • CONS: No Raised Edge, Clips Used to Attach to Factory Mats
Husky "MOGO":
  • PROS: Affordable, Great Molded Fit (especially the 2nd row), Easy To Clean
  • CONS: Passenger Side Mat slightly warped in shipment...Hope it will settle into shape with time and some heat.

Attachments

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I also have the MOGO and I think it's the closet thing to the WeatherTech floor liners (that doesn't exist yet for the Model 3).
I have WeatherTech floor liners on my Acura MDX and Husky WeatherBeater floor liners (MOGO seem to be a higher line).
The MOGOs and WeatherTech feel very similar. The Husky WeatherBeater has more of a plastic feel and MOGO/WeatherTech has a more rubbery feel.

It seems that the Passenger side mat is universally warped on the upper right side when installing out of the box. But they did settle in nicely after a few days.

There seems to be a lot of WeatherTech fanatics so if you're one of those you might as well wait for them to release floor liners.
The MOGOs are better than the WeatherTech all season mats currently available IMHO.

SUTHUR

Country
Country
I bought https://www.tuxmat.ca/store/p782/tesla-model3.html and they seem to be popular. I don’t have my car yet.
Got them installed (front and back interior) today after doing thorough research for $280.81CAD.
Best Tesla Model 3 floor mats, well engineered!
The Tuxmats have the best coverage no gaps in comparison to Weathertech Tesla mats or even the most popular 3D KAGU Maxpider (gaps evident). If you live in the GTA, they will install them at their headquarters for free.

NJturtlePower

Living the Dream, Driving the Future!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Loving my MOGO's! No silly stitching or tough to clean pattern when dealing with any mud or salt.

Best value vs quality available for sure...the Tesla All-weather mats are just a complete lame attempt IMO.

Artdept

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
No
Country
Country
any more recommendations for All Weather Interior Mats..
Seems like the the OEM teslas are good, however they are back ordered 3-4 weeks?
looking to pick some up... I like the idea of a 1 piece back.
any other pros or cons anyone?