• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

tlr1000

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
For those thinking about a sub, I just checked the NVX site and for whatever reason it automatically applies a 15% discount. No idea if this was a fluke or how long it will last but at $612 shipped I'd be surprised there's a better 'boom' for the buck deal out there considering it's quality and completeness with wiring kit and the whole works.

NVX March 19.JPG

BobDole

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
For those that have installed aftermarket subs with M3 premium audio, do yall disconnect the factory sub? I imagine so, just checking what others thoughts are.

In factory config, I bet if I disconnected it,I would barely be able to tell it was / wasn't there. Doubt it adds much and could infact take away if the phases don't match up is what I'm thinking

RoccoX

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
For those that have installed aftermarket subs with M3 premium audio, do yall disconnect the factory sub? I imagine so, just checking what others thoughts are.

In factory config, I bet if I disconnected it,I would barely be able to tell it was / wasn't there. Doubt it adds much and could infact take away if the phases don't match up is what I'm thinking
I disconnected mine

Lashlee

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I haven't gotten to the install yet, but I will remove the sub and enclosure and utilize the space for the processor and power distribution.

tlr1000

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I haven't gotten to the install yet, but I will remove the sub and enclosure and utilize the space for the processor and power distribution.
Good idea. Also no sense carrying the extra weight around of something that is not is use.

dfw

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
I did a fiberglass bottom sub in the well in the trunk, and then had a false floor/design piece to put on top.

A silicon license plate holder reduced basically all the rattles.

Thanks to everyone for the help on the power options!

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.