Affordable Monoblock Forged! VS Forged Wheels!

GetYourWheels

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
VS Forged Wheels
GetYourWheels Authorized Distributor

VS Forged wheel is a collaboration between Vertini Wheels and Stance Wheels, hence the name VS.
These new VS Forged monoblock wheels are surely going to change the aftermarket wheel industry.
Taking in consideration for the ultimate street and performance wheel, VS Forged wheels features aggressive, unique styles.
Using the latest innovative technology, VS Forged brings super light weight, forged monoblock wheels without sacrificing strength.
Each set is built to your car's fitment needs and tested for road use even with their own interpretation of the modern wheel design.
With prices these low for a full set, VS Forged brings the best bang for the buck forged monoblock wheels to the car industry.

Give us a call at (562)275-8268
All wheels from VS Forged are available from 18" to 22"
18" from 8.0 to 11.5" wide sizes - $2,400/set
19" from 8.0 to 11.5" wide sizes - $2,500/set
20" from 8.5 to 11.5" wide sizes - $2,600/set
21" only 9.0 and 10.5" wide sizes - $2,800/set
22" only 10.5" wide size - $2,900/set

Here are a couple of my favorite designs!

VS01

VS02

VS06

VS08

VS14

Full Line-up

Give us a call at (562)275-8268
Each set takes about 6-8 weeks in production.

emolas

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I like VS05. It is one of my most favorite designs among many wheels.
However in Japan it is very difficult to get it, it is very expensive.
For example, it is over $ 1000 a piece in Japan.
I think that American design wheels look good on Model3.
I’m envious that you can get American wheels at a relatively low price.

JeffC

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I like VS05. It is one of my most favorite designs among many wheels.
However in Japan it is very difficult to get it, it is very expensive.
For example, it is over $ 1000 a piece in Japan.
I think that American design wheels look good on Model3.
I’m envious that you can get American wheels at a relatively low price.
I like Enkei Racing wheels. Well I like their lightness more than their style. :)

ppower

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Are the VS09 true directional like the Vertini RF 1.4 are? I'm really liking the Vertini with correct direction for each side, but I also like forged. Is there a site that shows the available finishes for either VS or Vertini?

GetYourWheels

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Are the VS09 true directional like the Vertini RF 1.4 are? I'm really liking the Vertini with correct direction for each side, but I also like forged. Is there a site that shows the available finishes for either VS or Vertini?
Yes! The VS09 would be true directional so you would get a left and right side.

You can see the different finishes for the RF1.4 here and pretty much any finish you see on the Stance and Vertini wheels, we can get done on the VS Forged wheels.

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Do you have more photos of VS Forged VS12? What is the warranty of VS wheels? Their website is slim on information.

GetYourWheels

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Do you have more photos of VS Forged VS12? What is the warranty of VS wheels? Their website is slim on information.
I have a couple photos from this order but no other finishes.

You can see more of them here. https://www.flickr.com/photos/148316946@N03/sets/72157697457085224

As for warranty, I would contact them directly for an in depth description but for the most part, it'll be pretty similar to all other manufacturers offering structural warranty but not include road hazard.

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

beastmode13

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Thanks to Josh @getyourwheels.com my 3 will sport an awesome set of custom VS Forged wheels by the end of this year. It will help me spot my car in the parking lot filled with other white 3s. The strength and light weight of the wheel will be good for the track.

N54tt

Country
Country
Do you have pics of the back of the wheels? Do they have the sections between the lugs bored out to accomodate the bolt holding the rotor to the hub? Or does that need to be removed when using the VS wheels? Are they bored to 64.1 or require hubcentric rings? I originally wanted to go square but I’m assuming to get the same flushness, front to rear, I’d have to either go staggered or different offsets front-rear.

GetYourWheels

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Do you have pics of the back of the wheels? Do they have the sections between the lugs bored out to accomodate the bolt holding the rotor to the hub? Or does that need to be removed when using the VS wheels? Are they bored to 64.1 or require hubcentric rings? I originally wanted to go square but I’m assuming to get the same flushness, front to rear, I’d have to either go staggered or different offsets front-rear.
For the same flush fit front and rear, you'll want at least 5mm more on the rear but I have had people run squared and just run a 5mm spacer in the back so that they can at least rotate their awesome new setup.

Just got a set of these in for a Model 3 with the performance upgrade.

Special Chamfer to accommmodate the step in hub - check
Enough space for the rotor hold bolt - check
hub centric - check

Also, just remember that our first Model 3 that we had measured did not have a rotor hold bolt.