Additional phone keys

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

Firewired

We just took delivery of our Model 3 this last week and we love the car. I have one question that I wasn't able to find the answer for. I was able to set my phone up as the key without a problem, I am now trying to set up my wife's phone. When you setup a second phone do they login into the Tesla application with their own login credentials or with my same login?

Thank you.

Redbud

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
You can also add her car to your key card. That way, your key card will work for both vehicles.
If you add her car to your account, you will have to switch the phone app to the car your plan to drive, or it will not work.