Accessories for Model 3 thread

TrevP

TOO Founder / Administrator
Founder
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I will be visiting the guys @ evannex.com (Tesla accessories) at the end of January while in Florida. This is your opportunity to let me know if you have any ideas or suggestions for Model 3 that I can pass along to Matthew as I have an excellent rapport with him.

I know it's difficult to suggest anything at this time given we don't know the final situation with the car but it's as good as any time to start the discussion. I know they have their own ideas for accessories given they were at the reveal event and hinted it to me but they can't think of everything.

So, discuss it here over the next couple of months and when I drop into their shop we'll have something to talk about.

Thanks

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think a waterproof liner for the frunk would be useful. Then I can throw all of my wet/dirty stuff in there without worrying about getting the carpet dirty.

MichelT3

Love those Aero's!
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I think a waterproof liner for the frunk would be useful. Then I can throw all of my wet/dirty stuff in there without worrying about getting the carpet dirty.
Frunk lining waterproof and watertight, no leakage.
Backseat cover, detachable, in interior colours, for the dog.
Edit: Neat looking, like the original cover of the back seats, but detachable. Not the frumpy pet cargo cover evannex is now offering.

Last edited:

Badback

Valued Community Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
With all of those cameras on the outside, we are going to need disposable wipes to frequently clean them. Would be nice to have a dispenser on the outside of the car, maybe built into the rear license plate holder. With packets of alcohol based wipes.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Depending if Tesla develops one like they did for the X, a mesh spring frame (not the ugly gold metallic thick roll up one they are selling) sunshade for the roof and over rear passengers should sell well, even with heavily tinted factory glass, some will still want a physical shade

Gilberto Pe-Curto

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
I'm with this.
Perfect for me to throw my wetsuit on my luch hour quick surfs...
Me and all other surfers that worry with environment

Red Sage

The Cybernetic Samurai
Country
Country
Assuming that Tesla again goes with the 'PITCH BLACK PIT of DOOM' motif for Model ☰ as they did with Model S and Model X... It would be nice to have the option of a replacement liner for trunk and frunk that are a nice tan instead of anthracite black or slate grey. I'd love it if the carpet for the interior could be replaced with the same tan as well. If not, I can go to a local upholsterer I know to handle the task.