A model S owner...

RAD

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
cares for the environment, but not for their neighbour

WP_20170831_18_22_18_Rich.jpg

I initially just walked over to check out the colour... is it Midnight Silver?

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I initially just walked over to check out the colour... is it Midnight Silver?
Looks a little light for Midnight Silver. If this was a pre-facelifted S they had a different, IMHO less attractive lighter grey before... hard to tell here with the light...

Country
Country
Who care about the color of his car, he is just using 2 parking places because he didn't find the option to ask his car to park correctly by him self.

Enough money to buy the car, to stupid to use it. :mad:

Michael Russo

MSM Team Founder, Midnight S≡R≡NITY rider
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
Who care about the color of his car, he is just using 2 parking places because he didn't find the option to ask his car to park correctly by him self.

Enough money to buy the car, to stupid to use it. :mad:
Jean-Pierre, this was evidently @RAD 's intent in posting this, see his first sentence before the pic. The point on color was just merely to indicate this particular S drew his attention for at least two reasons.

This being said, trust we all agree with you: money does not buy manners!

VATesla4Me

Country
Country
I've been know to take up 4 spaces with my crewcab, longbed, dually pickup. Some places just don't make spaces long enough or wide enough for fullsize vehicles.
I can understand the issue regarding large vehicles, however I would then propose that such drivers should seek out the less populated area of the parking lot out of courtesy.

SSonnentag

Tesla Owner
Model S
Country
Country
I can understand the issue regarding large vehicles, however I would then propose that such drivers should seek out the less populated area of the parking lot out of courtesy.
You don’t navigate such vehicles or find adequate parking space anywhere but the less populated areas of parking lots.