A Good Sign!

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3

Dan Detweiler

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
No I don't, but in these critical times when nearly half a million people watch the Model 3 production and delivery numbers, I would tweet mostly about that, not other things and bascially little to zero info about Model 3 improvements.
...and those numbers are steadily increasing. I would let the man have a little down time. He deserves it and he's not going to be at his best if he can't recharge a little (see what I did there? Recharge...get it?) LOL

Also, I wouldn't be asking him to choose between Tesla and SpaceX. I think Tesla would lose. SpaceX is his baby.

Dan

He Chen

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Let the man live a little. He is, after all, a human being. He has many people working for him to produce Model 3s. Just because he takes a night off does not mean one less Model 3 is produced. Plus if he is happier, I bet that has a trickle down effect.

TheTony

It happened.
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
The only thing I am saying is that it would be at least plausible for him to tweet about every little improvement about Model 3 deliveries.
If you really want him nose to the grindstone as much as possible, the reality is that he'd tweet less, not more.

And, for what it's worth, let's not kid ourselves, he's not manning the production line. At best, he's providing oversight on the pain points.

We don't question your after work activities, so it's fair game to let the guy have his. If you're really interested in having him see through his vision for all of his companies, you don't want the guy burning himself out or getting himself sick from all of the stress. You should want him to have a sustainable balance.

Even his less busy days are busier than most people's. I would not want to try to maintain the pace that he does.

MelindaV

☰ > 3
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Let's try an experiment.

Starting right now, tweet only what you've done at work. Nothing social. Nothing funny.
Begin.
it's bad enough my office manager sends out the nagging emails to enter our billable time each day (which, don't tell her, I left today without doing it!), now we have to tweet it all too?!

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
If you really want him nose to the grindstone as much as possible, the reality is that he'd tweet less, not more.

And, for what it's worth, let's not kid ourselves, he's not manning the production line. At best, he's providing oversight on the pain points.

We don't question your after work activities, so it's fair game to let the guy have his. If you're really interested in having him see through his vision for all of his companies, you don't want the guy burning himself out or getting himself sick from all of the stress. You should want him to have a sustainable balance.

Even his less busy days are busier than most people's. I would not want to try to maintain the pace that he does.
Look how well that worked for Howard Hughes. Brilliant, burnt out, reclusive, not cutting toenails, slightly mad.

NRG4All

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
No
I wouldn't mind seeing a little more of this, All Tesla/SpaceX/BoringCo all the time can't be healthy.
The new estimator is of little value. There apparently has been a falling out with the makers of the estimator with some data missing. My VIN expectation went from the middle of May to the latter part of June. I just got my VIN yesterday, May 14th.