4 x 20" Performance wheels, All Season Tires, TPMS (Boston Area)

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Anybody interested in my 20" performance wheels with Continental Extreme Contact DWS 06 tires in 245 / 35ZR20. I put these tires on shortly after I received my M3P in fall last year. They handle great in dry and wet conditions. The reason I chose 245s is that the rim protector actually protects the rims as they extrude about 2mm. The diameter is only 0.1 inches larger than the original 235s and fit well. Tread depth is about 80%.
I personally prefer 19" wheels and want to check interest first before moving forward with a purchase. Looking for $2500. Rims are in great condition!

IMG_0121.JPG
IMG_0124.jpg

Lgkahn

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I also have 19" continental pro contact rx 100 miles before take off with sound proofing . If and when you goto 19"