4 Michelin PS4 20" tires in BOS $600 Sold

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Selling my original 20" Michelin Pilot Sport 4S, 235/35. They have about 1000 miles on them and are just broken in. I received my M3P in September and changed to all season soon after. These are $345 each on tire rack for the Tesla Acoustic version. Asking $600 in the BOS area or best offer.
IMG_0108.JPG

Last edited:
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
My first email went out but did not arrive. I tried your email and it bounced back. So I'm trying this post, rolling is the original mail.

Sorry for the delay. I do have 2 email accounts and did not check both on a regular base. Yes, I can ship if you check the logistics and pickup the cost. I got my all seasons from Tirerack and they were shipped in pairs just strapped together.

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
My first email went out but did not arrive. I tried your email and it bounced back. So I'm trying this post, rolling is the original mail.

Sorry for the delay. I do have 2 email accounts and did not check both on a regular base. Yes, I can ship if you check the logistics and pickup the cost. I got my all seasons from Tirerack and they were shipped in pairs just strapped together.

Sorry I sent you the wrong email can you email me at

teslakamkam@gmail.com

If you can send me the address it would coming or a rough address so I can get an estimate.

Thanks

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ok. I live in CT. Please let me know if it doesn’t work out. Thanks.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ok. I live in CT. Please let me know if it doesn’t work out. Thanks.
I still have not heard back, so if want them they are yours. CT is much closer and we could meet half way at a Tesla charger.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Deal. Think we can get them all to fit inside the M3? Rather drive up in that vs the SUV :) I am in western CT near Westchester, NY. Let me PM you to arrange.

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.