3DMAXPIDER floor liner for Canadian model 3 owners

kennycsk

Country
Country
I got in touch with U-Guard, the Canadian distributor for the 3DMAXPIDER custom fit floor liners who sells their floor liners through Costco's website, and they said:

Thanks for your message. We currently do not have stock for Tesla Model 3 mats, but we are expecting a shipment for it by early to mid September, it will be listed on Costco website once available.

Thank you for choosing U-Guard,
U-Guard Customer Service Support

I have used their mats before and I think they are quite good, I haven't used the weathertech ones so I cannot say how they differ. Historically they have always been cheaper than the weathertech offerings.

K

ravisorg

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Awesome video comparing the three all weather mat brands currently available

I absolutely love the Tuxmat ones I got a few weeks ago
That’s a great video, thanks for sharing. Definitely helped me decide I don’t want any of them (that’s a positive!)

Unfortunately they all seem to have fairly major flaws, especially considering the selling prices. Which is a shame.

airbutchie

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I've been eyeing these floor mats... If they sell them at Costco, that'll be an extra bonus for me!!!

- airbutchie :)

Sandy

One obsession to the next
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got this from them:

Thank you for reaching out to us. We are expecting a new shipment for it by mid to late October, and it will be re-listed on Costco website once available.

Thank you for choosing U-Guard,
U-Guard Customer Service Support

Sandy

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
looks like they are back in stock at costco.ca, remember to check out with masterpass to get $20 off until Dec9!
Also in stock at Partsengine.ca 15% off Good Friday sale. Get em while you can. Had a good customer experience with Partsengine. Great communication.

Jen

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
After searching and reading/watching reviews and receiving recommendations for various Model 3 floor mats, I settled on the 3D MAXpider floor liners/mats. Available at Costco.ca to. Cool! Apparently they’re not currently available at Costco, or Canadian Tire, or a bunch of other sites/locations I checked. Searched online and I can only find them overpriced on Amazon.ca. Does anyone know if they are discontinued or just currently sold out due to high demand? Below is a link to the product from US company

https://joecarstuff.com/product/3d-maxpider-tesla-model-3-2018-kagu-black-r1-r2/

Does anyone have any recommendations for other floor mats that can handle Canadian winters?

Last edited:

Mysta

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
After searching and reading/watching reviews and receiving recommendations for various Model 3 floor mats, I settled on the 3D MAXpider floor liners/mats. Available at Costco.ca to. Cool! Apparently they’re not currently available at Costco, or Canadian Tire, or a bunch of other sites/locations I checked. Searched online and I can only find them overpriced on Amazon.ca. Does anyone know if they are discontinued or just currently sold out due to high demand? Below is a link to the product from US company

https://joecarstuff.com/product/3d-maxpider-tesla-model-3-2018-kagu-black-r1-r2/

Does anyone have any recommendations for other floor mats that can handle Canadian winters?
Did you check here? https://www.partsengine.ca/u-guard-3d-kagu-maxpider-floor-mat-in-black-p-54811.aspx If you select 2018 Tesla Model 3 they show up, not sure if they are on backorder though.

Sandy

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country

I got mine at Partsengine as well. Search Maxpider 3D. 2018 Tesla Model 3 (All years identical so far):

https://www.partsengine.ca/u-guard-3d-kagu-maxpider-floor-mat-in-black-p-54811.aspx

Part #: FL-8910BK1
3D Maxpider Floor Mat in Black - Front 2 Pc. $99.99 cdn

Part #: FL-8910BK2
3D Maxpider Floor Mat in Black - Rear 1 Pc. $98.00 cdn

Free shipping and $12 off discount. Great looking/fitting all weather/all season mats. I like them better than Weathertech Floorliners (not available yet for Model 3 due to Weathtech making the Tesla branded Model 3 rubber mats)

Last edited: