3D Maxpider Pre-Order Sale, MAP Pricing and Free $25 Gift Cards Guaranteed!

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Good Evening,
For a while now people have been asking me whether or not I would be carrying 3D Maxpider mats. As I think everyone knows they have been incredible hard to come by and sell out quickly. I came to find out one vendor was basically buying up everything they made!!! Thankfully 3D Maxpider grew wise to this tactic and now are guaranteeing all vendors a fair share. What does this mean for you? It means I have already put in for my 2nd guaranteed allotment on the shipment due in late September and we're offering it at their minimum advertised price of $205.09 for Front and Rear Mats in Black with a free $25 EV Tuning Solutions Gift card. The gift card never expires, has no limitations on what it can be used towards and if you're local and have us do installation work it can be used towards labor costs as well. The inventory for this product is live on the website. This means that it will only allow the product to be sold up to our maximum allotment. NO BACKORDERS!!! If you're able to place the order then you're guaranteed to receive product! I want to make sure we are 100% upfront and honest with how we're doing this pre-order. There may be cheaper deals to be found elsewhere online but you can buy with confidence with me that if I say I'm going to deliver, it will actually happen. You also have a direct line to me in the event you have any issues or questions. I have slight OCD and typically reply in 30 mins or less provided I'm awake :)

If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or send me an email
chris@evtuningsolutions.com.

The free gift card is automatically added to your cart once you reach checkout. There is a known bug with trying to checkout with paypal or amazon pay you'll need to enter in your shipping information first THEN select paypal/amazon/apply pay for payment type afterwards. Otherwise it tries to charge you for the gift card for some reason. I haven't been able to sort it L1TL00401509_v1_20180403.jpg out in the code. IF for some reason it does charge you for the gift card I personally audit all of these orders so I'll make sure to refund you ASAP.

3D MAXPIDER MODEL 3 FLOOR LINERS L1TL00401509

PaulK

Country
Country
Can you find out when the manufacturer will offer these in the low pile carpeted version, like they offer for other vehicles?

Thank you
-Paul

Last edited:

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Can you find out when the manufacturer will offer these in the low pile carpeted version, like they offer for other vehicles?

Thank you
-Paul

It's going to depend on demand. The big problem they had with Model S mats is that there was a big spike in demand and then it dropped off.... most likely because of Weathertech. I suspect something similar is going to happen whenever weathertech brings their version to market. They're most likely afraid to end up with a warehouse of product that doesn't move. I will talk to them and see what I can find out.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
37 sets left! Gift card glitch was becoming too much of an issue. I am doing it manually on the back end after the sale.

Lovesword

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
These things look awesome! Just watched a YouTube vid (copied below) today about these floor mats and was very impressed. Then I came back here looking for this thread ...couldn’t remember the title or poster but did a search and found it. Am I reading this right?! Wow, getting these awesome mats AND a gift card? Order placed!
Thanks @EVTuning!

Video by DÆRIK on YouTube:

Jay79

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Wish I read this thread yesterday, just ordered off ebay with a 4 week back order

Ugg!

Shogun

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ordered! Thanks!
Edit: Any word on the 5% off for signing up. Didn't seem to take the code for some reason. Thanks Again!!

twm01

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
S&H was not included when I ordered. $11.53 to Wisconsin.
Shipping options show as $20.22 to $275.00 (!) for me... I can order elsewhere with free s/h. $25 gift card helps, but $4.78 is not going to get me much :)

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Ok Sorry Everyone, My daughter decided to show up 2 weeks early and it's been a bit of a firedrill with handling that plus this juggernaut of floor mat orders! Thankfully I have a healthy kid and my wife is doing well. Now I can circle back to handling this stuff more promptly. We have pre-sold 500 sets of mats. The inventory counter ran to 0 without me noticing so some people may not have been able to order mats. I have placed a new order for 200 more sets. Everyone that has purchased thus far has gotten two emails. One regarding our first shipment arriving this coming Wednesday and working hard to get them shipped out within 24 hours. The second email has order dates and batch #'s so people can properly assess where they are in the queue and set expectations. We hired more shipping staff to deal with this onslaught of floor mats. Thank you for being patient and hopefully we can flood this thread with install pictures and happy customers once they start shipping.

The 5% or the gift card is an either or situation you can't do both. So either save 10$ now or save 25$ on a future order.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Sorry gift card is for future orders. So buy the mats, get the gift card and then buy whatever else you’d like and put the gift card towards it.