3D Maxpider Pre-Order Sale, MAP Pricing and Free $25 Gift Cards Guaranteed!

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
@EVTuning I just noticed the cargo mat pricing went up by $10. Is this a price mistake? I was hoping to purchase both the floor mats and cargo mats together at the original pricing with the 10% off bundle.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
@EVTuning I just noticed the cargo mat pricing went up by $10. Is this a price mistake? I was hoping to purchase both the floor mats and cargo mats together at the original pricing with the 10% off bundle.
It did due to shipping costs. However you can sign up for the email list and get a 5% discount code. Or buy frunk and trunk with interior mats for 10% off all of them as a bundle. We have about 40 trunk mats left right now.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
@EVTuning That’s unfortunate. I was literally looking at the pricing this morning and the pricing was $10 cheaper. Can the 10% off be combined with the 5%?
Sorry it is one or the other. You won’t find anyone else cheaper than our 10% bundled price. I am also pretty sure everyone is out of the trunk mats right now as well. I’ve been getting a ton of emails today about whether we still have any.

groovetesla

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Hi Chris,

Are you still offering a 5% discount or any other coupon codes for the Trunk and Frunk mats? I created an account but didn't see where to sign up for the e-mail list. They're a little cheaper on eBay but I'd rather purchase the Trunk and Frunk mats from your website. Thanks.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Hi Chris,

Are you still offering a 5% discount or any other coupon codes for the Trunk and Frunk mats? I created an account but didn't see where to sign up for the e-mail list. They're a little cheaper on eBay but I'd rather purchase the Trunk and Frunk mats from your website. Thanks.
You have a pm