3D Maxpider Pre-Order Sale, MAP Pricing and Free $25 Gift Cards Guaranteed!

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Good Evening,
For a while now people have been asking me whether or not I would be carrying 3D Maxpider mats. As I think everyone knows they have been incredible hard to come by and sell out quickly. I came to find out one vendor was basically buying up everything they made and then re-wholesaling it out or hoarding them!!! Thankfully 3D Maxpider grew wise to this tactic and now are guaranteeing vendors a set allotment based on the percentage of units produced. What does this mean for you? It means I have already put in for my guaranteed allotment on the next shipment due in September and we're offering it at their minimum advertised price of $205.09 for Front and Rear Mats in Black with a free $25 EV Tuning Solutions Gift card. The gift card never expires, has no limitations on what it can be used towards and if you're local and have us do installation work it can be used towards labor costs as well. The inventory for this product is live on the website. This means that it will only allow the product to be sold up to our maximum allotment (as of right now we have 75 sets left of the 100 we originally ordered. 25 sets have gone in the first 24 hours of this sale from those on our email list.) NO BACKORDERS!!! If you're able to place the order you're guaranteed to receive product! I want to make sure we are 100% upfront and honest with how we're doing this pre-order. There may be cheaper deals to be found elsewhere online but you can buy with confidence with me that if I say I'm going to deliver, it will actually happen. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or send me an email chris@evtuningsolutions.com.

The free gift card is automatically added to your cart once you reach checkout. There is a known bug with trying to checkout with paypal or amazon pay you'll need to enter in your shipping information first then select paypal/amazon/apply pay for payment type afterwards. Otherwise it tries to charge you for the gift for some reason I haven't been able to sort out in the code. IF for some reason it does charge you for the gift card I personally audit all of these orders so I'll make sure to refund you ASAP.

3D MAXPIDER MODEL 3 FLOOR LINERS L1TL00401509

Attachments

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Good Evening,
For a while now people have been asking me whether or not I would be carrying 3D Maxpider mats. As I think everyone knows they have been incredible hard to come by and sell out quickly. I came to find out one vendor was basically buying up everything they made and then re-wholesaling it out or hoarding them!!! Thankfully 3D Maxpider grew wise to this tactic and now are guaranteeing vendors a set allotment based on the percentage of units produced. What does this mean for you? It means I have already put in for my guaranteed allotment on the next shipment due in September and we're offering it at their minimum advertised price of $205.09 for Front and Rear Mats in Black with a free $25 EV Tuning Solutions Gift card. The gift card never expires, has no limitations on what it can be used towards and if you're local and have us do installation work it can be used towards labor costs as well. The inventory for this product is live on the website. This means that it will only allow the product to be sold up to our maximum allotment (as of right now we have 75 sets left of the 100 we originally ordered. 25 sets have gone in the first 24 hours of this sale from those on our email list.) NO BACKORDERS!!! If you're able to place the order you're guaranteed to receive product! I want to make sure we are 100% upfront and honest with how we're doing this pre-order. There may be cheaper deals to be found elsewhere online but you can buy with confidence with me that if I say I'm going to deliver, it will actually happen. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or send me an email chris@evtuningsolutions.com.

The free gift card is automatically added to your cart once you reach checkout. There is a known bug with trying to checkout with paypal or amazon pay you'll need to enter in your shipping information first then select paypal/amazon/apply pay for payment type afterwards. Otherwise it tries to charge you for the gift for some reason I haven't been able to sort out in the code. IF for some reason it does charge you for the gift card I personally audit all of these orders so I'll make sure to refund you ASAP.

Attachments

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Ordered last night. Sad to see some vendors taking advantage of the situation at the expense of others.
Thank you. I can understand the cutthroat mentality but thankfully the manufacturer stepped in to do the right thing. Business is rarely fair and it’s all about being first or having the upper hand. However there is more than enough room in this market space so it’s better to work together to service the customer than be greedy.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
Thank you! I appreciate the support and the business. We are now down to 65 sets left available.

Tesla Owner
Model X
Country
Country
Good Evening,
For a while now people have been asking me whether or not I would be carrying 3D Maxpider mats. As I think everyone knows they have been incredible hard to come by and sell out quickly. I came to find out one vendor was basically buying up everything they made and then re-wholesaling it out or hoarding them!!! Thankfully 3D Maxpider grew wise to this tactic and now are guaranteeing vendors a set allotment based on the percentage of units produced. What does this mean for you? It means I have already put in for my guaranteed allotment on the next shipment due in September and we're offering it at their minimum advertised price of $205.09 for Front and Rear Mats in Black with a free $25 EV Tuning Solutions Gift card. The gift card never expires, has no limitations on what it can be used towards and if you're local and have us do installation work it can be used towards labor costs as well. The inventory for this product is live on the website. This means that it will only allow the product to be sold up to our maximum allotment (as of right now we have 75 sets left of the 100 we originally ordered. 25 sets have gone in the first 24 hours of this sale from those on our email list.) NO BACKORDERS!!! If you're able to place the order you're guaranteed to receive product! I want to make sure we are 100% upfront and honest with how we're doing this pre-order. There may be cheaper deals to be found elsewhere online but you can buy with confidence with me that if I say I'm going to deliver, it will actually happen. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to message me here or send me an email
chris@evtuningsolutions.com.

Ordered and glitch w/ pricing was corrected quickly!!! thanks

tim-sutherland

Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
These are great mats, and a great seller, if I didn't already have them I would be ordering them now!

Do yourself a favor and pick up the sunshade at the same time, keeps my car 15-20° cooler in full sun even with tint.

TheTony

It happened.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Sad to see some vendors taking advantage of the situation at the expense of others.
At the expense of who? Is someone trying to price gouge on these?

I purchased a set months ago for the same price as listed here (before discount) - it's news to me that since then someone is trying to increase the price or monopolize supply.

Sorry if I'm opening a can of worms here - I'm just curious since the suggestion about this happening was kind of vague as to the details. Or perhaps there was no impact to the customer and it was just retailers not getting along, which wouldn't surprise me at all, but that's par for the course in any business. Further, these have been in high demand for a solid 6 months, and the turn around from the manufacturer/NA distributor seems to be a little slow, so that's probably exacerbated the issue.

In any event, these are definitely good mats - first impression is that they're every bit as nice as stuff like WT makes. I do have concerns about how these will wear in climates with snow, salt and sand in the winter, so we'll have to see how they fare.

Last edited:

Bokonon

Self-identified Teslaholic
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Ordered, along with a bunch of other stuff I've been eyeing for weeks. Couldn't let this opportunity (and the 5% discount for the first order) pass me by!

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
In any event, these are definitely good mats - first impression is that they're every bit as nice as stuff like WT makes. I do have concerns about how these will wear in climates with snow, salt and sand in the winter, so we'll have to see how they fare.
I ordered for the purpose of using them exclusively in the winter. I hope they hold up!

TheTony

It happened.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I ordered for the purpose of using them exclusively in the winter. I hope they hold up!
Same here. I actually have had my set sitting in my garage for several weeks now, and my intention is to only put them in once we're close to winter locally. And then I'll take them out once winter/early spring is over, and put the OEM carpet mats back in for late spring/summer/fall use.

JWardell

Legendary Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I wish I took a look at them the other night. I'm one of those caught in the AutoAnything order delay and only ordered them because I've given up on the Tesla/Weathertech mats. Still wondering which will ship first!

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
At the expense of who? Is someone trying to price gouge on these?

I purchased a set months ago for the same price as listed here (before discount) - it's news to me that since then someone is trying to increase the price or monopolize supply.

Sorry if I'm opening a can of worms here - I'm just curious since the suggestion about this happening was kind of vague as to the details. Or perhaps there was no impact to the customer and it was just retailers not getting along, which wouldn't surprise me at all, but that's par for the course in any business. Further, these have been in high demand for a solid 6 months, and the turn around from the manufacturer/NA distributor seems to be a little slow, so that's probably exacerbated the issue.

Basically I don’t think the customer saw any negative effects other than if a vendor said they had them or could get them and then they got taken out from under them. Really a lot of companies seem to be content to take peoples money and not be so concerned about delivering the product in a timely fashion and also not communicating if there are delays. For now the issue should be resolved from the supply end and the supplier is ramping up production. While they’ve been a popular item for a while there is typically a 90-180 day lead time to ramp a product. You want to have solid data before committing money and resources and not just jump in blindly. That’s part of why I waited to become a vendor because I am sent sure if it was a trend or something temporary. I honestly would’ve expected for weathertech to get on the ball by now.

TheTony

It happened.
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Basically I don’t think the customer saw any negative effects other than if a vendor said they had them or could get them and then they got taken out from under them. Really a lot of companies seem to be content to take peoples money and not be so concerned about delivering the product in a timely fashion and also not communicating if there are delays. For now the issue should be resolved from the supply end and the supplier is ramping up production. While they’ve been a popular item for a while there is typically a 90-180 day lead time to ramp a product. You want to have solid data before committing money and resources and not just jump in blindly. That’s part of why I waited to become a vendor because I am sent sure if it was a trend or something temporary. I honestly would’ve expected for weathertech to get on the ball by now.
I do feel like the demand on these is not that surprising, simply because it's a custom-fit all weather option that is priced a bit less than WT's offering. And, the custom-fit products have always been strong sellers among Tesla owners.

I got mine early and even then, it was clear there was a lot of pent-up demand already for anything in this category. Really, even as far back as when U-Ace was looking for early owners to do measurements on, in fact. Of course the fact that the WT interior cabin mats (or Tesla's rebadged version) are still nowhere to be seen has only amplified that. I myself contacted Husky (a company I've purchased from in the past) a couple times about product availability for the 3 and they didn't even bother responding. It does surprise me simply because this seems like a good opportunity to capitalize on what's ultimately a higher margin product. So Maxpider seems to be the beneficiary of that (for now), as they had "first mover" status, even though they don't even seem to be able to keep up, until recently.

In any event, it's good to see these more widely available, finally.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
There were some issues with the website last night and the amount of traffic but it has been resolved. We are down to 38 sets of mats left.

EVTuning

TOO Sponsor Vendor
Country
Country
32 sets remaining. No more issues with website from what I can see. Most likely going to be offering a special 10% coupon to all those that have purchased floor mats as a thank you. So $25 gift card plus 10% off should give people some great deals on products.