310 battery new Model 3 not charging full to 310

tipton

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I got my model 3 finally in August after 2 years , 3 months on the waiting list. I am charging at home using new Nima 450 charger. It’s says full but only goes to max of 281. What is going on???
you need to move the white line to the end of the battery to charge it full. it is recommended not to charge fully on a daily basis. its doing exactly as it is to with the setting you have right now, if you want it to charge fully you need to drag the white line to the end of the battery.

ADK46

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
A forum such as this one is typically full of enthusiasts who've been reading everything they can find on the Tesla 3. To them, who communicate with acronyms more difficult to type than the words they represent, this is a surprising question. Kudos on their patient answers.

But let's consider this: Nancy has bought a car just as most people do. No one joins a forum to study up on their new Camry. This is cause for celebration, that regular people are buying EVs.

Then again, I have no idea what manzo pants are. Do you mean MP's? Is there a good Youtube on them?

Toadmanor

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
A forum such as this one is typically full of enthusiasts who've been reading everything they can find on the Tesla 3. To them, who communicate with acronyms more difficult to type than the words they represent, this is a surprising question. Kudos on their patient answers.

But let's consider this: Nancy has bought a car just as most people do. No one joins a forum to study up on their new Camry. This is cause for celebration, that regular people are buying EVs.

Then again, I have no idea what manzo pants are. Do you mean MP's? Is there a good Youtube on them?
Huh?