$2500 non refundable order

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
So what happens if you don’t qualify? Are you out the $2500 put down to order?
Assuming you mean financing, right?

Technically speaking yes you’d be out the $3,500 because your initial $1,000 becomes non-refundable at the time of configuration as well.

Is there a chance to get it back — you’d have to speak to your ISA.

Sugi

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Yes, I’d be financing. Mmm... is there a way to check how much I would qualify through Tesla before ordering the vehicle?

SoFlaModel3

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Yes, I’d be financing. Mmm... is there a way to check how much I would qualify through Tesla before ordering the vehicle?
You could always check with a local credit union or bank and use Tesla as a fallback and then go with the best rate offered.

Spiffywerks

Top-Contributor
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Most banks will let you know if you qualify for what you want to finance. Usually just takes a few minutes to check.

Also if you know how much you intend to finiance, many will make a convince Check for up to a max amount and you have up to 30, 60, or 90 days to use it. My credit union gave me a check for up to $60k, although I only used $35k in the end. They don’t start interest charges or anything until you actually use the check.