2021 Model X Official Pictures

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, five years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to more features on the site. We now offer yearly memberships too! For more information visit this page:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Some official Tesla pictures that can be found at tesla.com/modelx

This first set of pictures are the "carousel" pictures - the four that keep switching, with left and right arrows to manually switch between them.
Here you can see larger versions and you can look at them for longer than 5 seconds before it switches to the next one. :)

• Helpful
Reactions: Needsdecaf

NR4P

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I wonder how the stalk-less experience is going to be for people. Especially turn signals. One almost never has to look for the stalk in any vehicle I can think of today. Or is it a push the thumbwheel left or right? Do we know? Or are those touch sensitive soft buttons on the left?

NR4P

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Just visited Tesla store/service center. What they could tell me after their morning disclosures.
-Not clear where the PRND controls are. Touchscreen or by the phone pad? Not clear to the sales folks.
-If you ordered an S or X prior to the formal web site change, the official word is that you may get what you ordered. There will be a special production run of S and X orders in Feb/ early March. But no promise you will get what you ordered. You may be presented with an alternate color/seat options that you can accept or decline. Once delivered, you have 3 days or they will try to sell it.
-If you want the new design of S or X and will pay more, you may go into your order and Edit it. You cannot edit the prior design, only a new one. Allegedly you will get a $2K credit at final payment if you switch to new design, rep said it may not show till delivery.
-All orders pending must be decided upon by Feb. 28. Emails will be coming. Keep what you have and hope it arrives in March, or switch.
-I asked if S-XM will be supported with the factory tuner in the new TS, answer=Unknown. Sales rep will try to find out.

• Informative
Reactions: garsh

NR4P

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Believe people have already been offered the $2k credit.

I can't seem to locate any clear mention of people stating "I got the letter". even on other sites. I was told about the credit at the store with a trust me kind of comment, if you change your order. Would like to see a confirmed letter, maybe someone can post. I do have an order and thus far no letter.

Needsdecaf

Top-Contributor
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
I can't seem to locate any clear mention of people stating "I got the letter". even on other sites. I was told about the credit at the store with a trust me kind of comment, if you change your order. Would like to see a confirmed letter, maybe someone can post. I do have an order and thus far no letter.

Looks like on the other site at least one person received a call. No mention of a letter that I can see.

About us

• Tesla Owners Online © 2015-2021. All rights reserved.
    Tesla Owners Online (TOO) is an enthusiast forum and is not affiliated with Tesla Motors or Official Tesla Owners Clubs.
    All Tesla logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Tesla Motors.