SOLD 2019 Model 3 Long Range / All wheel drive / Performance FSD/Pearl White/Zero-G wheels/White interior/ MINT Condition

• Our Buy and Sell section is for Insane, Ludicrous or Plaid Level supporting members only. If you wish to participate (post ads or reply to ads ) please visit: account upgrades

Selling or promoting commercial products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No "bumping" of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.

ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.

TrevP

TOO Founder / Technoking
Founder
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model Y
2019 Model 3 Performance for sale

►►► 2019 Model 3 Long Range, AWD, *PERFORMANCE*

*THE BEST* electric vehicle you can buy, Tesla sets the standard. And HOLY CRAP is this car *FAST*. Blows away 99.9% of any car that dares to challenge you! It's the star of my YouTube channel so I take really good care of it

• Mint condition (no dents, scrapes or damage anywhere)
• Does 0-60 in 3 seconds!

• All wheel drive (dual motor 500HP)

• No liens, title in hand

• Pearl White exterior

• Premium white interior (no dye transfer or stains. They're still like new. Ceramic coated regularly)
•Track Mode

Ingenext Bonus Module included (https://ingenext.ca/collections/bonus-module/products/bonus-module-tm3)

• Autopilot and FULL SELF DRIVING ($10,000)

• LIFETIME premium connectivity included ($168 per year value)

• Unplugged Performance front spoiler and performance springs ($2000)

•Carbon fiber spoiler

• 20" Tesla Zero-G Wheels with new Falken Azenis Fk-150 tires (less than 2000 miles) ($7000)

• Whole-car XPel Stealth paint protection film (matte finish) ($7000)

•Chrome delete by TesBros

• Stealth hitch, tow up to 3000lbs ($1000)

• Power trunk

• Full compliment of Jeda accessories (HUB, charger, tray)
• Maxpider / Tesmanian floor trunk mats

• Balance of factory warranty to 80,000 Kms

Winter rims & wheels available (sold separately)

My car is in MINT condition. It's been babied and has no damage whatsoever. Fit and finish is perfect.
I had it PPF'd and ceramic coated as soon as I took delivery and was done professionally by Evelyn Paint Protection in Toronto. It's stealth (matte) which gives is a unique look.

Absolutely nothing wrong with the car, we're selling because we're getting another Tesla!

EXTREMELY CHEAP to run (less than $1 per day!). Never needs tune ups, oil changes etc.. Washer fluid is the only thing I've ever put into it!

I have so many upgrades I cant possibly list them all but let's just say you won't be missing anything.

$79,990 CAD ($62,500 USD)
Can deliver anywhere in Southern Ontario or Quebec.

DM me if you're interested here or on Twitter

DSC00165.jpg
IMG_7074.jpg
DSC00165.jpg
IMG_3159.jpg
IMG_1315.jpg
IMG_1320.jpg
IMG_1323.jpg
IMG_6981.jpg
IMG_5905.jpg
IMG_1431.jpg
IMG_3844.jpg