2018 Q1 Delivery Estimation Game

chojn1

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
With the MAJOR beating the stock took this week, I thought this is a perfect opportunity to have a little fun and maybe get the bad news out of the way.

Next week is Tesla production and delivery report. They will miss estimate, and by a lot. Not smart of them to give lousy guidance when they knew they could not deliver. Kicking the bad news down the road just make things worse later.

How about a game on who can come up with the closest estimate to Tesla quarterly delivery number? Price is right rule (go over than you're out). Any edited post is disqualified.

I'll start: 7300

CJ

3/30 Amendment to the rules:
Closest by percentage to Tesla reports wins.
Revisions of your estimate is allowed up until deadline (Monday morning).

Last edited:

mkg3

Country
Country
Is this for TM3 only or for all Teslas?

If TM3 only, delivered 10,192, and produced 14,300.

If all Teslas, delivered 32,400.

mkg3

Country
Country
I'm seeing at least one a day on the road.
Wow, you are an optimist!
Model 3 delivered only.
I just see them all over the place. Thee are two in my neighborhood and every day, I see one here, one there and everywhere.

In fact, today having lunch at Jersey Mike's sandwich shop, a black 3 pulled up.

SoFlaModel3

@Teslatunity
TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
With the MAJOR beating the stock took this week, I thought this is a perfect opportunity to have a little fun and maybe get the bad news out of the way.

Next week is Tesla production and delivery report. They will miss estimate, and by a lot. Not smart of them to give lousy guidance when they knew they could not deliver. Kicking the bad news down the road just make things worse later.

How about a game on who can come up with the closest estimate to Tesla quarterly delivery number? Price is right rule (go over than you're out). Any edited post is disqualified.

I'll start: 7300

CJ
If you go first you lose -- 7301 :cool: