SOLD 2018 LR RWD Model 3 (Multi-coat Red) FSD, EAP, Aero - BETTER THAN NEW! (DC area)

• SUPPORT THE SITE AND ENJOY A PREMIUM EXPERIENCE!
    Welcome to Tesla Owners Online, four years young! For a low subscription fee, you will receive access to an ad-free version of TOO. We now offer yearly memberships! You can subscribe via this direct link:
    https://teslaownersonline.com/account/upgrades

SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL!
    Did you know we have a YouTube channel that's all about Tesla? Lots of Tesla information, fun, vlogs, product reviews, and a weekly Tesla Owners Online Podcast as well!

• Our Buy and Sell section is for paid members only. If you wish to participate please visit: account upgrades

Selling or promoting commertial products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No "bumping" of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.

ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE

theishu

Dream Car Unlocked
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Why is this better than a new Model 3?
1. Long Range Rear-wheel Drive (no longer available)
2. Multi-coat Red ($2,500 today)
3. Lifetime LTE connectivity for OTA software updates, traffic, streaming music, Spotify, Netflix, Youtube (LTE for new cars is free for 1 year only)
4. Homelink connectivity for garage door auto-open ($300 option today)
5. Full Self-Driving already paid for (eligible for free Hardware 3 upgrade)
6. No pesky whining a.k.a. pedestrian warning noise emitter (law applies to newer models only)

Specs:
  • Long Range battery
  • VIN 167XX
  • Multi-coat Red
  • Enhanced Autopilot
  • Fully Self-driving (fully paid for)
  • Aero wheels
  • Premium interior package includes (among other things)
    • Heated rear seats
    • Premium immersive surround sound (17 speakers)
    • LED fog lamps
  • 17.3K miles

Single owner. Clean record and title. No lien. Registered and located in Virginia.

No mods except for rim protectors.

Maintained with lots of TLC: washed at touch-less station only, cleaned and waxed by hand.

Asking $47,900. Selling because of overseas move.
img_0953-jpeg.30875

Attachments

Last edited:

garsh

Dis Member
TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
1. Long Range Rear-wheel Drive (no longer available)
FYI, last I heard, it's still possible to order a LR RWD (as well as the SR- version), but you have to do so over the phone rather than using the website. But yes, the LR RWD version of the car is one of the best values, and this one looks very clean!

SalisburySam

TOO Supporting Member
Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
@theishu, love your car, and thanks for posting the details. I really like your mention of all the things offered early on and not available, special order, or extra cost on today’s versions. It reminded me how much I like my car of 06/18 build with the same advantages as yours, just in black. If the car’s annoying phantom braking hadn’t made the family CFO swear off Teslas, I’d love to have approached you with an offer. But that would be a divorce-invoking move and not at all in my best interests. Good luck with selling this beauty!

theishu

Dream Car Unlocked
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
@theishu, If the car’s annoying phantom braking hadn’t made the family CFO swear off Teslas, I’d love to have approached you with an offer.
Tell me more abt the phantom braking phenomenon. I haven’t encountered it except maybe once on autopilot (unless you and I are talking abt different things). I assumed it was a massive nudge because I wasn’t paying attention to the “hold the wheel” alerts.

SalisburySam

TOO Supporting Member
Green Level Supporter
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Tell me more abt the phantom braking phenomenon.
Lots of threads on lots of fora about phantom braking but it’s a TACC sensitivity to things that a human would not react to. It senses something and slows the car, frequently very harshly. It used to happen when encountering an overpass and most of that has been resolved. Now, for me, it happens with no cause we’ve been able to discern. Passengers are surprised when it occurs, and for at least one very important passenger it scares her. So I don’t use TACC with her in the car which is most of the time.

theishu

Dream Car Unlocked
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Lots of threads on lots of fora about phantom braking but it’s a TACC sensitivity to things that a human would not react to. It senses something and slows the car, frequently very harshly. It used to happen when encountering an overpass and most of that has been resolved. Now, for me, it happens with no cause we’ve been able to discern. Passengers are surprised when it occurs, and for at least one very important passenger it scares her. So I don’t use TACC with her in the car which is most of the time.
Good to know - thanks for the explainer! Gladly I haven't had it happen to me, but maybe it got fixed before I tried it, like you said.

WhiteDust

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Can you explain #3? I thought this was always the case. I purchased my car in Sept 2018 and I believed this to be true back then (I most definitely could be wrong). What year is this vehicle?

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Can you explain #3? I thought this was always the case. I purchased my car in Sept 2018 and I believed this to be true back then (I most definitely could be wrong). What year is this vehicle?
Good read for info here https://www.tesla.com/support/frequently-asked-questions-connectivity

Premium connectivity is free for life for vehicles ordered before July 2018. Free for a year for cars with premium connectivity ordered after that. Expected to be $100/year if Tesla ever gets around to it.

WhiteDust

Country
Country
Tesla Owner
Model 3