2013 Prius Persona For Sale in Tustin California - Beautiful $16,000 O.B.O.

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Country
Country
  • In anticipation of getting my Tesla Model 3, I am selling my 2013 Prius Persona, the best car that I have ever owned This could be a great second car for any Tesla owner.
    • Persona was a Limited Edition Toyota that included features normally only found in top model Prius).
    • Original owner.
    • Fun car to drive.
    • Less than 45,000 gently driven miles
    • Economical - I get 40-45 mpg (your milage will depend on how you drive).
    • No range anxiety because it is a gas/electric hybrid, not a plug-in.
    • Hybrid battery life is not a concern (ask any Prius owner-the batteries should last longer than the car).
    • Garaged when not being driven.
    • Clean Title. No major accidents
    • Non-smoker car.
    • Body condition is flawless, barely a scratch.
    • Paint is very shiny. The color is a stunning shade of burgundy that Toyota calls Black Cherry Pearl (photos do not do it justice).
      img_0015-jpg.3010
      img_0015-jpg.3010
    • The upholstery is a special Toyota brand of faux leather in pristine condition (comfortable and easy to maintain).
    • Built in Navigation System with screen.
    • 17 inch special wheels.
    • New Bridgestone tires all around.
    • Key-less door entry and engine starting (keep key fob in your pocket or purse). COOL feature.
    • Tilt Steering Wheel, Cruise Control, Adjustable Seats, etc., etc., etc.
    • Hatchback with foldable rear seats (room for an 8 foot Christmas Tree or lots of groceries).
    • Always serviced on schedule by Prius Certified Mechanics at Tustin Toyota.

Last edited: