20" Performance Wheels & Tires for SALE - $3,150 OBO

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • Selling or promoting products is NOT permitted on TOO. Please contact us for advertising or sponsorship rates.
    No bumping of threads unless you're lowering a price, answering a question, or adding useful information. Please note that items for sale must be in the possession of the buyer unless prior approval is opbtained by the admin.
    ALL ADS MUST INCLUDE A PRICE
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tesla Owner
Reservation
Country
Country
Really excited to get my P3D+ delivered any day now, "by late September," per Tesla. Upon delivery, taking the car straight from the delivery center to a local shop for modifications, including changing out the wheels. If you've been considering upgrading to the 20" wheels, this is a great opportunity to do so as you will be getting them direct from Tesla but for a lot less money. These wheels and tires sell for $4,000 plus tax (which in CA is another $400) and this way you still get them direct from Tesla but will save as much as $1,250! I already have offers so please let me know if you are seriously interested in purchasing them. Thanks so much.

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.