2 pedals

• Our merch store is back! Check out our line of quality apparel and accessories featuring the TOO logo. Let us know if you'd like something specific you don't see 👍https://teespring.com/stores/tesla-owners-online-store
  • It's OK to discuss software issues here but please report bugs to Tesla directly at servicehelpna@teslamotors.com if you want things fixed.

GDN

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have seen this before and indeed I was, I had my foot laying at an angle and indeed was still on the gas pedal while I was pressing the brake. I've learned to reposition my foot some.

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
This is a safety feature. Shuts off acceleration when both pedals are pressed.

Oyster Bait

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have this problem and am considering putting a thicker pad on the brake pedal to see if that helps.

Frully

Top-Contributor
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Is anyone having an issue with a warning stating you are pressing 2 pedals upon braking?
I get it but I have to intentionally press both pedals with 2 separate feet. Sadly 'hot braking' the car doesn't make it chooch better off the line. I have size 11-wide shoes, so I should be hitting both more often but I don't.

Odds are it's a driver error. If you are absolutely sure you aren't pressing both pedals then you may need service.

Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
Actually I think it would be nice if the car allowed both brakes and accelerator to be used at low speed. Less than 5 mph and only light throttle. It can be handy for backing and parking on a hill.

Country
Country
I have same issue. My car (1 yr old/20,000 miles) was in my garage for a month plugged in while on vacation and I updated firmware while gone. Called customer service. They confirmed they saw error in their log files and tried to resolve with several types of reboots. Returned but maybe slightly less frequently. My first mobile service call is 8/23. Will see.

iChris93

TOO Supporting Member
Tesla Owner
Model 3
Country
Country
I have same issue. My car (1 yr old/20,000 miles) was in my garage for a month plugged in while on vacation and I updated firmware while gone. Called customer service. They confirmed they saw error in their log files and tried to resolve with several types of reboots. Returned but maybe slightly less frequently. My first mobile service call is 8/23. Will see.
Rodent possibly chew through a wire somewhere?